Mori-to-ki no Sato Center
- English (United States)
"Mori-to-ki no sato center" is a place where you can experience the calmness of the forest, and enjoy the green among the trees. From the center, you haev a nice view of Lake Toya, Mount Showa-Shinzan, Mount Usu and Mount Yotei. It is located near Sobetsu Park, which is very popular for its view and the annual plum flower season.
|Name||Mori-to-ki no Sato Center|
|Address||Hokkaido, Sobetsu-cho, Higashi-Kohan 3-1 〒052-0104|
|TEL||Management Office (Tel: 0142-66-2201）For inquiries about the observatory, please call the Yokozuna "Kita-no-Umi" Museum|
|Closed on||From May 1 thru Oct. 31|
1) Usage of cooking/BBQ house per 1 hour: 1,000 yen (in the case you stay over night, the usage of the BBQ house is free of charge from the time of check-in at 1pm until check-out at 10:00am the next day.)
2) training room, Japanese-style room per night: 6,000 yen (3 available)
3) tent space, charge per person per night: 600 yen, children 400 yen
4) Bungalow (6 people) per night: 6,000 yen, Bungalow (4 people) per night: 4,000 yen (2x6people, 1x4people bungalow is available)
* You can use 1) and 2) on time only as well, however, a fee is required. Please inquire.
|Note||◆Admission reception time : from 1:00pm to 5:00pm check-in. Check-out is next day 10:00am
◆Facility summary] cooking : BBQ corner, woodworking room, training room, Japanese-style room, tent space, 3 bungalows (2 bungalows for 6 people, 1 bungalow for 4 people), pavilion, Night sky Observatory (available only at events).
◆Parking : available free of charge, capacity 20 vehicles
◆Observatory : Basically available only at events. Please note that the observatory cannot be used in case of bad weather, and also in case the observatory's manager is not available.