Bankei Onsen "Bangakuso"
- English (United States)
- Day Spa
Relaxing Family Hot spring inn The hot spring fountain in Bankei is a calcium-sodium type, and its source's temperature is a boasting 90 degrees and more. It is said that the water has healing properties for skin diseases such as atopy. This inn is especially nice for families, since its quiet and remote, and the hot spring bath also offers a private family bath that can be rented hourly. Come out to the mountains of Bankei Onsen, a quiet space with the sound of the flowing Osarugawa stream and the birds chirping. Wash away the bustle of the city, and enjoy the kindness of the surrounding.
|Name||Bankei Onsen "Bangakuso"|
|Address||Bankei 18, Sobetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido, 〒052-0113|
|Business Hours||Day Spa Opening times: 7:00am-10:00pm|
|Fee||Day Spa Opening times: 7:00am-10:00pm
Adults 300 yen / Children 200 yen / Private Family Bath 1 hour=500yen per person
- 1 Night with 2 meals: 7500 yen / no meals just stay: 3500 yen
- Long-term stay (with 3 meals): from 5500 yen~
- For groups, please inquire.
|Note||- Check-in: 3:00pm / Check-out: 10:00am
- Accommodation Capacity: 33 people (12 rooms)
- Lunch snacks (500 yen) are also available. Recommended is the pork cutlet on rice (700 yen).
- Long-term stays have 3 meals a day and start from 5500 yen. Please inquire.